What is Post Partum Care?
The Postpartum Period refers to the first six weeks after childbirth. This is a period of great joy but it is also a period of adjustment and healing for mothers. During these weeks there develops a great bond between the mother and the newborn baby and also there is a period of a regular checkup with the concerned doctors.
What is a Post Partum massage?
It is a special type of massage that is given to the new mothers by the specific type of maids who are highly skilled in these activities. They usually render this type of the service till 40 days after the birth of a child by the concerned mother.
What oils can be used for massage in Post Delivery?
The oils can be used are Mustard oil, sesame oil, almond oil, ayurvedic herbal oil and coconut oil. A new mother should be very careful in choosing the correct brand of the oil for the message because the smell of the oil remains even after the bath.
What are the benefits of Post Partum Massage?
· To ease sore spots and relax muscle tension
· To increase the flow of blood and oxygen to our muscles
· It helps in getting rid of toxins.
· It helps the body to release oxytocin. It is a special type of hormone that helps in the release of the breast milk. A breast massage is also very helpful because it helps in the opening of the blocked ducts present in the breast.
· It helps in the improvement of the immunity and well being by stimulating the lymph flow.
· It also helps us to cope up with the baby blues and the postnatal depressions.
· A good massage from an expert will help us to feel relaxed and it will also allow us to release endorphins, the natural painkiller.
explore our Natural product range for mother and child care by Ang-Tatva.