Hair is like a precious seedling. All we need is to water and nurture it, so it may grow into a healthy, strong tree, full of vitality. With these homemade hair masks, you will do just that. Feed and nourish your scalp and hair with powerful nutrients provided by mother nature to achieve bouncy, lustrous hair.
Ok, so let’s lets get on the journey to gorgeous hair.
- Coconut Milk Base:
Take 50 ml of coconut milk with 100 ml of plain water. Now add few table spoons of camphor (kapoor) in powdered form into the solution and mix it.
Massage your scalp with the ready mixture.
Leave it for couple of hours.
Rinse with warm water by placing towel on head. Let it disappear naturally without rubbing.
- Now-a-days bald head became a major problem. It occurs for the youngsters without considering age. This is a remedy to overcome the problem.
- This is a very effective natural therapy helped many people in slowing down the grey hair problem.
- The mask can be repeated once a week.
Notes: Coconut milk and camphor are easily available on any grocery store or super market. You can also make coconut milk at home by blending fresh coconut with water and then sieving it in muslin cloth.
2. Our Very Own DESI GHEE Spa:
Take 2 Tbsp of clarified butter (Desi Ghee) and Mix 2 Tbsp of Indian Gooseberry (AMLA) Juice and 1 Tbsp of Liquorice Powder (MULETTHI POWDER) in it.
Now put the mixture on gas in a pan with lid ( Lid is very Important as the mixture will be very agitated because of oil and water base combination). Once the agitation settles, turn off the gas and let it cool down to become warm.
Now shift the mixture into a bowl and massage into your scalp and hair through the length.
Let it stay for a couple of hours and tie hot water towel a couple of times.
Rinse with a mild shampoo.
- This mask helps immensely in hair fall control.
- It softens the hair even better than a hair spa.
- In cases, this has overcome the grey hair problem. The hair literally start getting black with regular use.
- The mask can be used once a week
Notes: All the ingredients of this mask are easily available at any grocery store or supermarket. You can also order them online.
3. The Smelly but Healthy Onion:
Take an onion and 1″ Ginger and blend them together. Sieve through a muslin cloth and apply the resultant juice on to your scalp. Let it stay for 30 min and wash with a mild shampoo.
- This accelerates the hair growth.
- Helps in reducing hair fall.
- Makes hair more healthy and thick.
- Keep the mask for min 30 min.
- The mask can be used every time before hair wash.
4. Pulses and Raisin Magic:
Take 1 Tbsp of spit Red Gram (Arhar Daal/ Toor Daal ). Soak it in water for 3-4 Hours. Now blend it with 1/2 Tbsp of Raisins (Kishmish).
Now apply this on the Bald Spot or on the whole scalp for less hairy scalp. Leave it for an hour and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- It is a very good remedy for balding head. Actually new follicles develop with regular use of this mask.
- Keep the mask for Min 1 hour.
- Mask can be used every time before the hair wash.
5. Coconut Milk and Honey Bliss:
Take 1 Tbsp of coconut milk . Add 1 Tbsp of Honey to it and mix generously.
Apply this mixture onto Hair and Scalp and leave it for a 1-2 hrs to let the scalp soak it.
Rinse it with a mild Shampoo.
- This is a very good remedy for dry and fizzy hair.
- This mask nourishes the hair very well.
- This mask can be repeated once a week.
6. Potato Skin Rinse:
Take a Potato, Wash and Peel it. Pour a Glass of water in a pan and a Potato Peels to it.
Let it Boil for 5 Min. Switch off the gas and let it cool. Strain the water.
Rinse your hair with plain water, Towel dry them and Then rinse with the Prepared Potato Water. Let the hair dry as it is.
- There won’t be any texture issue after the rinse.
- This rinse is very good to enhance hair growth.
- This rinse also helps in curing hair fall.
- This can be repeated every alternate Day.
Well here are just few of the off beat but very very effective hair Masks.
Make them, use them and please let us know how you felt.
Wish you Gorgeous Hair